Tuesday 8 July 2014

Poster

Film Poster

Here is the film poster that I have produced. I had to use Photoshop to produce my poster, but first I had to get a person to photo different poses to fit the film poster plan I had in mind. I want to make a serious, good looking poster which people would think that the film looks good and exciting because the poster only gives some much information away about the film. After the best shot I took, I looked online for a long road in a rural area where there's just the road. Finally after get two good images to match each other I had to edit my shot black and white and edit the curves to make some of the subjects dark spots darker making it more mysterious. finishing the photo itself i had to insert film poster information e.g. film company (universal), age rate, title and the directors credits.

No comments:

Post a Comment