Tuesday 8 July 2014

Crawley Futures

 Crawley Futures



Here are my 3 Photoshopped images of photos I took of Crawley. What i learnt during this assignment was more about Photoshop and the tools to edit a photo professionally. This assignment took me overall a month to finish as the editing took he longest.
Here is my first and personal favourite image as this photo represent Crawley's future but a nature future where the world has become super Eco-friendly and have let nature grow over cities, forming waterfall, and jungles. For this image I had to use the crop tool, quick selection tool, lasso tool, rubber and the sharp tool to produce this image, the hardest bit to do was the waterfall going over the college and make it look as though the water flows over the college and the water crashing into the river lake.I also inserted a whales tail in the river lake making it look as though whales and sea life creatures live in the cities river roads.

Here I got a shot over Crawley from the top floor of college, from there i thought i could make it look as though the world had an never ending eclipse so there was no sun in the world. To do this i had to get a eclipse off from the internet, then insert it and enlarge the image to fit the sky, I didn't use a lot of tools to produce this image but I had to edit the curves and the lighting of the image to make the buildings dark but use some of the light to make it look as though people still use electricity the try and light up the world. 
 
Finally my last image that i have produced eclipse Photoshop image, but for this I want to make it as though someone from the future took this image in another place and another angle. Here i took a picture of the college tower block and then on Photoshop made it black and white. I had to edit the curves and lighting of the image to fit the eclipse perfectly into the photo and matching the lighting to the eclipse.

Evaluation

I think overall for this assignment I do well in as I have learnt to use Photoshop more professionally from when I first started using it. I think I have improve my Photoshop skills from the first Photoshop assignment I done to this assignment. To improve my work I could have used more of the Photoshop tools to produce my last two piece of work i think that could of made to image more exciting, also I could have looked on YouTube to find out more professional way to produce some images to help me and inspirate me. In comparison to other peoples work (professionals work) I think I am not work off with the pieces I produced but could learn a lot more to get my images and future images to professional standards.

No comments:

Post a Comment